A poor workstation set up can be hazardous to the individual, increasing the risk of injuries and ill-health. This DSE awareness course aims to support employees to understand how to complete a DSE assessment of their work station and improve their working environment.
This DSE awareness online training course explores DSE regulations, best practice, the benefits of supported postures and ergonomic work stations. This will minimise the risk of potential health issues and improve comfort whilst at work.
1. Legislation, duties and types of hazards
2. DSE assessments
3. How to set up your workstation
4. Supportive postures
This DSE awareness online training course focuses on:
- DSE regulations and employer/employee responsibilities
- How to complete a DSE assessment
- Setting up an ergonomic workstation
- Improving posture and reducing fatigue
- Online DSE assessment module.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.