We are delighted to offer any of our training courses or accredited, nationally recognised qualifications as an on-site (in-house) option. This extremely flexible approach means that courses can be delivered at your premises (or a suitable venue of your choice) over multiple sessions depending on your organisation’s needs, for example…
- Morning, afternoon, twilight, evening or weekend sessions (or a mixture);
- Sessions over consecutive days or split over several weeks; or
- Single sessions for entire teams – with no maximum group size when multiple instructors are provided (perfect for team building or school INSET days).
Other key benefits of on-site training include…
- Much more cost-effective for larger groups;
- Course content can be tailored to specific industries and sectors, ensuring that subjects are relevant and engaging for the audience;
- The learning environment is familiar to course delegates;
- Team members’ qualifications are easier to manage (i.e. expiry dates are the same); and
- Sessions can be adapted and flexible to fit around your day (i.e. start/finish/break times etc)
Complete our enquiry form to find out more about how we can help meet your training needs, at your workplace or chosen venue, to fit your schedule.